Sunday, August 10, 2008

Linux Champ!


This post is jst for u my "dost"..!
Suhas.... what to say about dis guys !!! jst cool friend of mine...!! he is the 1st one to whom i met in "Domain Team"(Reliance).. i still rembr d date... 1st Aug 2007... :-) aftr taking me from "C" Block to "D" block , he has done Team intoduction... i still rembr one funnty thing.. i called him "Sudhir" for 2-3 days.... lolz... thrz one more story behind dis..n e ways...
it was really my pleasure to work with him... i learnt manyyy manyy things from him almst every day.. yah.. i mean it...
boss... u r d champ in Linux....! hats off to u yar..! jst becz of u i got very basics of Linux..thx for dis dude... i hope u will guide me just like dis evrytime.. i m going to trouble u for dis many times... dats for sure ;-)
by d way tell me one thing yar... "tu itka sad ka hota send-off la??"...infact on d day of u r send-off Abhijeet was standing next to u...it was vry big support for u yar... jst rembr one thing my dear frnd...life has to move ahead on each day.. so dnt worry abt u r new job.. u r leaving frm Reliance with gr8 exp! im sure u will keep dis asset wid u forevr! rt? so nw its time to "catch" dis exp in some othr way.. i hope u got my point... (if not ,den jst call me.. i will tell u... he he.. jst kidding!)
Well.. all d best to u dear... jst rembr me whnevr u will need n e help.. i will b thr always wid u yar... i really wana to c u europe soon.. i m sure u got my point...
All d best for u r new job...:-)
gnite..

No comments: