Friday, September 19, 2008

Just 1 step far from "Mission Impossible" ..!

Hello Guys...
I m vry happy to inform u all dat i m leaving for "Kosice, Republic Of Slovakia" in 4-5 weeks! I will be there with "T-Systems s.r.o" company.
From last 3-4 months all things are moving for this task only. It is my major "Mission" too ;) ... "Mission Impossible !"
After doing all formalities nw i can see the "Victory Day" nearby.! today only i am back frm Delhi. i have finished up wid my visa process & all... i will get my visa on passport in 3-4 weeks. b4 dat i have to book my tickets.. (date is not yet fixed..just need some info frm embassy so that i can book it up). I shall update abt exact date on my blog within 10-12 days..
well... Big Thanks for "Mr Nishant Salvi" He is the only person becz of whom my Mission started, it is on right track & it will end on Victory day! He is like Big Bro for me.. he has shwn me rt way to deal with such process, he told me all stuff related to migration process, visa... how to work out with company ppl.. everything... u can say he is "Everything" for me in dis Mission ! I am very happy that he is going to join "T-Systems" in few months! Really Hats Off to Him.!
So... i am not sure whn i will come back.. as i m going thr as a Employee of tht company... its not a contract. i hv some plans for Slovakia. Lets c hw it will work! hope 4 d best!

Note: If n e person want N e info abt EU Visa process (Mainly Slovakia) den u can contact me. I m d champ of tht process nw.. no need of any agent n all... i can be d SPOC for such person :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck!!
Tables will turn shortly.. I will be needing your help regarding 'everything' once you land in Kosice.(Hope you are pronouncing it the right way- Ko-shi-t-a-sa) :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта varuntare.blogspot.com