Monday, December 8, 2008

Bang Day... 28.12.2008 !!

I am leaving from India for Slovakia on 28th of this month at 01:00 Hrs! I will be in "Kosice" city of "Republic of Slovakia".
I will publish my new telephone number soon after reaching Kosice. By the time you can be in touch with me on my mail id "varuntare@yahoo.com"
I want to say few words at this time.. special Thanks to Mr Nishant Salvi, Mr Peter Balog, Miss Lucia Klasova, Mr Shailesh Rane & HR team from my company. I appreciate the information and advice you have given, as well as the connections you have shared with me. Your expertise and help have been invaluable during this process!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you will enjoy there to your fullest and finally mange to pronounce 'Košice' the way it is meant to be :)
See you soon...

shailesh said...

you are not only welcome also
any problem u can contact me

Anonymous said...

a very long awaited journey is just about to start...!! hats off to you Varun for your sheer efforts, self motivation and sky high ambitions....

I proud to be your friend..........


ALL THE BEST yaar....