Sunday, September 2, 2007

Class...

my class...i guess today is the last day of my latcure... :( though i like this kinda work vry mch....bt i m really running short of time ... so might b i will stop taking latcure :(hope so ...aftr few days/months i will start taking latcure again... bt frm nxt tym it will be on "Security" .. I dnt wana 2 take latcure on networking now... i wana 2 go one step ahead.. bt for that hv to do much more preparation... thts for sure....!huh... Lets hope for the best...!planning to upgrade myself in security.. mainly on Forensics.. will surely move back 2 my native soon.. thts Orchid7... for security.. :-) dnt knw why..bt i m very much attached wid tht place... spcly Raj sir.. ! ohh..finnaly his name came on my blog! :-) He is everything for me!! i wana 2 find myself in some computer forensics lab .. for R&D or for work...

dnt knw wht i m gonna to do...

No comments: