Saturday, September 15, 2007

"He" is back!!!

Hello...!
my post aftr 3-4 days huh....was much more busy... lol.. nothin new in dat nw.. leave it..Finally "Golden Days" r started!! my Gappu has came !! kewl na!!i hv only 2 days of holiday frm my work... will surely njoy each n evry sec of d day!!1 most imp thing is tht nw i can get more than 2-3 Kgs of Pedhas/modak.. Huh!!!! :-)whnevr somebody comes for "Darshan".. den evry time Modak's count gets decrease by 2..how come??? huh... 1 for the Guest... n one for me ! :-) LOL... I m planning to come early frm office for 3-4 days.. lets c...i will post my Gappu's snap shortly on d blog... may b today itself.. so u call ppl can take "Online Darshan" also..! Kewl idea na :-) Dis year all decoration part is done by my mom & dad... i hv done 0.00% of d work... ! awaa.... i will sure take care of the "Foods section" ;-)
All r invited for the Ganpati Darshan..! jst ring me b4 coming...ok? cya den..!n... chk dis page today night also.. u will find my "Gappu's" snap..! :-)
BBye!!

No comments: