Friday, May 23, 2008

jst for u...!

Hey dost... dis post is jst for u .. :)
dnt knw why.. bt 2day i m feelin lyk to write abt u.. :) n e ways...In d beginning of the dis post i hv to say thanks to deepak.. coz jst becz of him only we became friends.. :) well... special thx to u my friend... thr r many reasons to say thx 2 u.... will try to list many of dem in d post...bt can't list all... as thr r "n" nmbr of reasons... :)u were my one of d major support for "questanet" ... n STILL U R .. & i knw u will b thr always... rt na?? he he.. kidding.. we cud nt work out tht well in 1st attempt of "questanet" bt i m sure we will start all things again soon... wid mch more efforts n new ideas n big team ... trust me.. will surely do tht!! i mst say 1 thing... whn u r thr wid me, i dnt hv to take 10sion for n e project... coz i knw u r gr8 strength ! I still rembr our 1st meetin wid Mr Soujanya.. it ws really special for me... i was dam happy whn he gve dat work 2 u... coz i was able to c tht confidence in u fortht work... though it was not a big deal, it was good for start something new.... rt na? i m still tryin to get sme work frm thr... lets hpe for d best....i still rembr d day.. whn we did tht visiting card work..! wow..! it was really exciting...! thx for designing my visiting card.. 1st tym in my lyf i saw my name on visitin card...jst becz of u... :) it ws really gr8 work! same case wid d website.... huh .. :) whn i started job search for out of india... dat tym also u r words gave me boost... n whn i came 2 knw dat u r also lookin for same openings... dat tym i got mch more happy dat u r really on u r way.. coz u can get gud openings outside... i m sure abt dat....! dnt worry u will get very sooonn... bt yar dnt miss ISD calls again haan.... he he he... i hope u got my point... ;)abt u r jobs.... wht to say abt dem... count is near by 10 na..... he he.... bt dear.... nw try to stay smwhr for 1 yr..lyk u did in u r last job.... it 'll surly help u outin b8r way.....we hd gr8 tym on dat party day yar.... tht rabit wala hotel... forgot its name.. sorry... bt it ws gr8.... really gr8 fun!!!! deepu's 'mocktail'.... ha ha ha.. gr8 fun!!...dear, u really hv gr8 design work art... try to apply @ proper place... d art whc u hv shown me for Novix ..trust me..it was d best work whc i hv seen ever !!!! its really frm bottom of my heart..... !@ d end of d post i mst say ....u r really "priceless friend" for me.. n u will reamain d same... thts for sure...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks a ton for this lovely post....didnt really expect it...I really dunno wht I've done to be honoured so much...but feels gr....so thnx a lot newys

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.